LET’S SAY I SIGN WITH YOU—WHAT THEN?
We work with your professional advisors such as your accountant and lawyer, to get a full picture of every factor that affects your financial needs. If you’re not working with any particular professionals, we’ll help you find the right people by:
- Providing a vetted list of professionals and recommending those we feel might be a good fit.
- Setting up interviews and sitting in (if you wish) to ensure you’re comfortable and you get the answers you need.
- Notifying the candidates of your choice so you don’t have to.
We do not request any remuneration for this.
WHEN DO WE GET DOWN TO WHAT I’VE SIGNED FOR—YOUR FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Once you’ve built your professional advisory team, we custom build a financial structure to meet your specific needs. Your structure includes:
- Vertical integration, which combines your business/ professional needs with your personal/family needs.
- Efficiencies, which ensures the structure we’ve built for you is working optimally.
- Positive tax outcomes. Through our extensive analysis we identify tax leakage and find ways to correct it to ensure you are not paying more then you need to.
WHAT’S NEXT, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
We get to know our clients and soon they begin to feel like family.
We spend as many hours as necessary putting our years of experience to work helping you develop a plan.
Our relationship continues after your initial structure is in place to help maintain and adjust your plan as required. Most importantly, we’re here to help clients pivot when the unexpected happens. Because let’s face it—life happens.
When the time comes to develop an exit strategy, we help put your plan into motion, because that, too, is part of every business cycle.
At Veridian, we see our clients as partners, we think of partners as friends, and we see making a new friend as the beginning of a lasting relationship.
At Veridian, we do all this for one simple reason: your success is our success.